This website privacy notice describes how St. Gabriel’s Playgroup protects and makes use of the information you provide when you use our website or mobile App.
If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this privacy notice. Our Website Privacy notice is intended to inform you of how we use the information that you provide. In order to sustain our business and provide products and services, it is essential that we collect certain information about our customers and members. The information that we collect informs our business planning and allows us to provide services and products that are tailored to meet the requirements of the site users/customers.
We have appointed Linda Nicholl as our lead Data Protection Officer. They have overall responsibility for monitoring this privacy notice and to ensure effective implementation.
As part of our information gathering our website may collect the following information from site visitors and customers:
• Name, Gender, and age
• Postal Address
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information
• Personal interests
• How often visitors spend on specific pages and how often pages are visited
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information relating to special offers and surveys
The main reasons for collecting the data is to ensure that we are delivering the services that are specific to you and help us to deliver improved services, this raising quality.
Specifically, we may use data to:
• Inform our own business records and documentation
• To improve the services, we provide to our children and families
• To contact parents and guardians in the event of emergencies and as part of ongoing commitment to working in direct partnership with parents.
• To ensure that parents/guardians are kept up to date with relevant information
• To send you promotional emails about products
• To send out information pertaining to extra services that we may offer to parents such as First Aid Classes and Parents Evening sessions
• To contact you via email, telephone or facetime to ask you to provide data for ongoing nursery research